He is one of a handful of CHEK coaches. This is an advanced approach to training - it involves individual assessments, and looks in detail at your lifestyle, aims, biomechanics, and diet. All of these combine to influence your abilities.
He has applied this experience to high achieving mountaineers and explorers, eliminating and rehabilitating recurring injuries, training multi-sport athletes, as well as those with chronic pain conditions, and those wanting to improve their lifestyle and sense of wellbeing.
In doing this he has run hundreds of marathons (in deserts, jungles, hills and mountains), over 50 ultra marathons, lead Arctic expeditions, created and completed a 200 mile off road triathlon, and with a friend has spent 24 hours on a rowing machine (three times).
Rob also has significant experience in the corporate world. He has had senior roles organisation design, and delivering major transformations in large and medium sized companies.
- BA (Hons) Psychology specialising in sports psychology
- Certicicate in Analytical Psychology
- Certificate in Performance Coaching
- Certificate in Sports Massage
- Heart Zones Trainer
- Meatbolic Typing Nutriotion Advisor
- CHEK Exercise Coach (Corrective High-performance Exercise Kinesiology)